Thursday, September 19, 2013

My days in San Francisco..

...what a wonderful and nice city! Tim and I have spent 3 days here and I can tell you, San Francisco is definitely a city you need to see in your life. It's a mixture of American and European styles and I especially liked the Victorian architecture and the nice atmosphere in this city.

As we are on our honeymoon the hotel in San Francisco gave us an upgrade with this gorgeous view:


And the typical view you have in San Francisco with the steep mountain and the cable car:




These are some Victorian houses which I liked a lot:


And of course I always eat pizza when I'm in America :)


And I also saw a car that reminds me of the TV Series Starsky and Hutch:


And of course the Golden Gate Bridge:


as I have wifi Internet now I can blog again :)

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment