Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tidy up!

After this long winter and darkness, we had a real spring day here in Munich today. The sun was shining and Tim and I went for a long walk. I've worked from morning till evening this week and when I left in the morning it was still dark and when I left the office it was already dark again. So you can imagine how good it was to feel the sun today. When I came back I suddenly felt I need to tidy up the apartment (I blame it on the sudden energy from the sun ;) ). But what I recognized is that our bed linen always looks so wrinkled, no matter how hard I try to make it look good. I've decided to buy a bedspread which will make that the bed will always look perfect with just a little effort :).

Photo: H & M
Looking forward to showing you the pictures!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment