Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

A few years ago nobody celebrated Halloween in Germany. Halloween came to Germany from the US and I think it's a great thing that the world gets more international and celebrations are shared and adopted among the entire world. The world would certainly be better if we would celebrate more together…

I will be invited to a Halloween party tonight and am looking for something to bring to the party. Everybody invited should bring something and I'm the one that was chosen for decorations. I've seen this bat mobile on Martha Stewart's website and I really like it:


Haven't decided what to wear tonight yet, maybe I choose to be Morticia Addams from the Addams Family, that's quite easy.

Happy Halloween to everyone!

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment