Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas 2014

We've bought our Christmas tree yesterday and I just want to show you how it looks like at home at the moment. This year we picked one that is not so tall but has more branches, it will not be easy to enter the door :) Looking forward to decorate the tree tomorrow!


Our Advent candleholder shows that it is only a few days left until Christmas :


I got this little ornament from my mum this year, it will always remind me of a wonderful afternoon together with my parents at Blutenburg castle in 2014:


This is the only German decoration I have during Christmas, this is a typical traditional pattern often used for the traditional costumes in Bavaria and I really like it:



Have a lovely 4th Advent! Tim and I are going to light the last candle on the advent candle holder and after breakfast we will be going to Nuremberg to the Christmas market.

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment