Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thoughts about Time

When I was a child time seemed to be so much longer. I still remember the feeling during the long summer holidays, how long a single day could be at that time. Playing outside and no need to care about anything.

I sometimes wish a had the same time feeling now that I had back then. A soon as you start to work time just flies and certainly not because you're having fun. When I arrive at work within the blink of an eye it's time for lunch and the next time I look at the clock it's time to leave. The days seem to pass away so fast and the circle of getting up and it is still dark outside and coming home and it is dark again, with almost no time spent outside is something that sometimes gives me a nostalgic feeling. I would love to have more time for myself and for my family. I wish it was a summer holiday and I was in Sweden right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment