Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday, Sunday

Best and at the same time worst day of the week. In Munich all of the shops are closed on sundays, so everything is really calm and you can dare to have a walk in the city center- which I normally really avoid due to the crowds of people. Sleep until 9 am and have breakfast in one of the many cafés, meet friends or invite friends for dinner, visit art exhibitions, go to a museum or cinema… and the return home for tea and bake a cake… perfect.



But in the evening on sundays, I know that it's the last free minutes before working again monday morning. My new job is really good and I like working, but I sometimes wonder if it doesn't have too much meaning in our life. We spend more time with our colleagues than with our family and partner during the best years of our life. I just sometimes wonder...


No comments:

Post a Comment