Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year 2014 to all of you! 


This year Tim and I have celebrate New Year's Eve at home and I can tell you this was really the best decision ever. I'm always a little bit scared to have drunk people in crowds and fireworks rockets flying around in all directions. In Germany New Year's Eve is always celebrated with a lot of fireworks rockets, I had a nice view from our window to see all the sparkling and glittering colors - and felt safe at home just watching it :)

I will start my new job tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it and at the same time I'm feeling a little bit nervous what it's going to be like and if it's really better than the old one? What will my new colleagues be like? Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment