Sunday, April 17, 2016

Back from a looooong holiday

Hi there... do you still remember me? :)

I know I really haven't written a lot the last year. I am a person who wants do do everything and do everything at once at the same time - and then sometimes even things that I like like writing this blog can be too much. With all the roles you have to fulfill in life- being a partner, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a boss ...
But no complaining anymore. I need to find time. Find time for myself and this blog. So what happened while I was away? In the upcoming posts I'm going to show you.

Let's start in May/June last year. This is a picture I took from a church in Landsberg am Lech, where I went together with an American colleague visiting Munich. I love these old church windows and the light shining through these.



No comments:

Post a Comment