Thursday, April 28, 2016

Rose Strawberry Punch

On my way to Milano I bought a German Living at Home magazine and found this wonderful punch recipe. Haven't tasted this in a very long time but it is really refreshing and good after a long day ( I wish I had one now, maybe this is why it caught my attention :)) and I look forward to trying it.

picture: Living at home
This is the translation for you:

1 kg strawberries
1 organic lemon
Seeds from 1 vanilla bean
100 ml rose syrup
100 ml rose liqueur
pedals from unsprayed roses
1 bottle of  cooled dry white wine
1 bottle of cooled sparkling wine

Cut the strawberries and the lemon in slices. Mix the seeds of the vanilla bean together with the rose syrup and the rose liqueur in a bowl. Put the strawberries into a punch jar and add the vanilla-rose liquid. Wait 30 minutes and just before you are about to serve it add ice cubes and the rose pedals, the white wine and the sparkling wine.

If you would like to have a non- alcoholic variation use rhubarb spritzer instead of the wine and the sparkling wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment