Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mousse au chocolat

We're going to celebrate my brother's birthday tomorrow and I promised to bring a dessert and as my colleague brought me some dessert chocolate from France I decided to make a mousse au chocolat because this is one of my favourite desserts. I've only eaten it in restaurants so far, so this is my first mousse au chocolate:

I chose the praliné chocolate (200 grams) for this dessert:



I started by melting the chocolate in a double boiler:


After the chocolate was melted, it had to cool down for 1 minute and I added 30 grams of butter which I've cut in small cubes and stirred . Then I whipped 200 ml cream and added 1/3 of the whipped cream  and folded it into the chocolate butter mix:


And finally the rest of the whipped cream:


I'll have to leave it in the fridge until tomorrow and then we can eat it together with some strawberries:


It was really easy to make this dessert and I tasted a little bit ;), it's really delicious. 


Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment