Monday, April 29, 2013

Wedding invitations part 1

The first thing I did today, when I came home was to write the invitations to our wedding for our relatives. I thought it was a nice idea to hand-write them which was quite a challenge after such a long working day. :) As you can see on the pictures I found some simple invitations that are not too overloaded, I like the simple golden "Hochzeit". Then I used a golden pen to draw 2 rings on each invitation and on each enveloppe.


So this is the first step to marriage... I couldn't stop thinking about the way I thought a marriage would be when I was a child. At that age I thought that I would already be married at the age of 20 and that I would have 2 children at the age that I have now. But I'm happy to marry the man I love, no matter how old I am. :)

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment