Sunday, December 29, 2013

Paris

I've been in Paris with Tim for the last few days, as this was one of my Christmas presents. Paris is a wonderful city, as you know I really like old things and new things and Paris is a perfect mix of both. It's a cozy city with fruit markets, Art Nouveau restaurants and modern buildings.

I especially like this picture of the Holy Family, I don't like these golden and very baroque images which you find in most churches, but this image is so beautiful because it's simple:


I also like these old shops which you can find everywhere in Paris:


And of course also modern architecture:





I really had a wonderful time there and I can truly recommend going to Paris, even during winter!

We just came home so I'll unpack my suitcase now.

Kram,

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment