Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Homesick

I'm looking for wedding locations in Sweden at the moment and I can't help the feeling of getting homesick. It's been since Christmas that I haven't been there so it's almost a half year. I do fell at home here in Germany too, of course, it's where I grew up, but the older I get the more I feel bad when coming back to Germany. I've already thought about it so many times in my life, why it's like that, even here. But there is a simple example: the day before I flew to Sweden I had to get into Munich City Center to get a few things, people where aggressive, stressed, pushed you through the shops with their elbows and I was so happy to be back home. This wasn't the way I had expected a calm and nice Christmas shopping... Then I came to Copenhagen and the moment I landed and went into the city with my friends, people didn't seem to be stressed at all, they stood there with their Christmas beers and just had a really good time and it was the same in Malmoe. It was there that I started to have a real Christmas Peace.

But at least i can celebrate my wedding there :), I found a really nice place which I wanted to show you. It's a roasting house, that also has an apartment which you can lent:

Photo: kafferosteriet

Photo: kafferosteriet

Photo: kafferosteriet

Photo: kafferosteriet


Photo: kafferosteriet
I'll go there this summer to have a look at it...

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment