Thursday, May 23, 2013

Natural hand care

When the weather is cold outside my hands often feel dry and I have a hand balm near my computer at work, ready to be used. But I remember a simple tip from my German grandmother: She always used olive oil and sugar and made a peeling out of it. So therefore I'm going to try that now:

Take 2 cups of brown sugar and add 2 table spoons of sea salt, olive oil and if you don't like the smell of olive oil some drops of an essential oil like lemon balm oil.

Photo: welt.de

Mix it all together and use it like a hand peeling, rinse it off. It's also a very nice present, if you want to give something self-made as a present. In addition to the natural hand care I also like these very much:

Photo: compagniedeprovence

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment