Thursday, May 9, 2013

The perfect wedding place in Munich...

... I finally found it! Do you remember my post about the Calm wedding? I was looking for a place outside and now I finally found a restaurant in Munich that has a garden with old apple trees and dandelions growing in the grass. Tim and I went there today, it was so lovely with all the trees blossoming, you see the garden on this picture:


Do you know this feeling when you just feel that this is just the place you dreamt of? Tim likes it very much too, but I guess he's happy when I'm happy. :)

If it should be raining they also have this room inside which reminds me of the of a great hall where all the knights used to sit and eat, which is also cute and I don't know a woman who doesn't want to be a princess (or a damsel :)) on her wedding day...




Kram,

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment