Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bolia

We've been in Nuremberg yesterday and it was such a fantastic day with sun and ice cream and you could feel that it's summer and people where outside until late in the evening. The reason why we drove to Nuremberg was to meet friends and to go to Bolia, which is a Scandinavian furniture company. They have just opened a shop in Nuremberg, and I got a voucher as birthday present, so we decided to got there before we had dinner with friends. Of course I found something:

Photo: bolia
I bought the lamp on the left, but in copper which will suit very nicely to the old copper from my Swedish family which is hanging on the kitchen wall. The one on the right is certainly over 150 years old as it comes from my grandma's parents and you can see that it's handmade. I'll show you how it looks like as soon as the have sent it to me.


And I couldn't resist... I have so many tealight candleholders, but I liked the colours so much and it's good to change them sometimes... during summer we need some colour right?


I'm so looking forward to the lamp, thank you Christa and Basti!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment