Sunday, June 16, 2013

Home remedy to relieve a sunburn

After all this cold weather, when you needed to stay inside because it was raining all the time my skin seems to have become very sensitive to the sun. Tim and I went to a lake in Northern Munich called "Feringasee" today and as it was 29 °C finally so of course I wanted to get tanned. The tan from Bali has already disappeared thanks to the North Pole Summer and the result of that is that I got a terrible sunburn on my shoulders and on my nose and it's sunday, so all the shops are closed. But I still remember a home remedy for sunburns: plain yogurt. Fortunately I have it at home so I hope it will relieve the sunburn a little bit. 

Photo: wunderweib

Have a nice evening and be careful with the sun!

Kram,

Isabell 



No comments:

Post a Comment