Monday, June 17, 2013

Tik tak....

I really can't believe it. Time goes by so quickly, it's only a few weeks left until my wedding. And there is still a lot to be done. We haven't decided most of the things yet, like our wedding rings for example. I'm happy that we have booked the restaurant at least - but we haven't chosen the dishes yet. I feel a little bit as if time was running and I only get half of the things done. But I work very long these days and I'm often too tired to look for inspiration or it's often too late to have a look at the rings simply because all the shops close at 20:00 here in Munich. But in the end it all will be fine, I'm sure and the most important thing for me is to say "I do", isn't it? :)

Photo: handverkarna

Have a good evening!

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment