Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Long days

At the moment there are very long days for me. It come home very late and after work I continue "working". My best friend has her 30th birthday on friday and I've been scanning all her baby and childhood pictures from at least 30 photo albums and then I had to adjust all the colors and I create a DVD with music for her, showing her entire life until now. But I finished it today, I'm very satisfied with the result and I know that this present will make her really happy. It's good to give something as a present when you know people get really happy, it's worth all the effort and long days.

And I got my lamp from Bolia today, as I was in a hurry to finish my DVD project I just took a picture with my mobil phone to show you how it looks. I'll take some more pics this weekend and show you!



Have a nice evening!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment