Sunday, July 7, 2013

Monbijou Hotel Berlin

We just came back from Berlin and I'm really sorry that I haven't posted for a while, I needed a pause from computers and internet for a few days. So I simply left my computer back home in order not to be able to read emails, which unfortunately also meant that I wasn't able to blog. But now I'm back and it was a really nice trip to Berlin. This time we tried a different hotel: the Monbijou Hotel Berlin. It is a very welcoming and very cozy hotel, which you can see in the pictures I took, the only thing that was bad was the size of the room, it was really very small and the bed was 140 cm x 200 cm. But all in all I can recommend it, if the room size doesn't matter, as in our case, because we've spent most of the time outside. ( We even lent a bicycle this time which I can recommend too, because it made the sightseeing and stops at little cafés and all the shops very easy and your feet will thank you for it in the evening :))


The view from our room down to the inner court where you can have breakfast or dinner

The hotel lobby/part of the restaurant

hotel lobby


The hotel lobby was very cozy, with all the books and the fireplace they have. And the view from the hallway, you're really in the center of Berlin:


Kram,

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment