Monday, July 8, 2013

More from Berlin

It really felt good to have a few days off. And Berlin is so close to Scandinavia, that sometimes you have the Scandinavian influence even there. I had grilled fish and potatoes with dill and sour cream. Do you know the feeling you get when you smell or taste something that brings back memories? I had this feeling when eating the fish together with the dill potatoes. Already when I took the first bite, this was Swedish summer, sitting in the garden with my family and my grandma who comes with a carafe filled with elderflower juice and who prepared this fish for dinner. I really miss that and you can imagine how good it was:


After the dinner we just took our bicycles and cycled trough Berlin to Alexanderplatz and the sky had this light blue dark blue mix like on the picture and it was after 11:30 pm! This is what I like about summer and having vacation: being outside until it gets dark.



Have a good day!

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment