Sunday, July 28, 2013

My wedding...

What a wonderful day! Already the evening before my wedding was so wonderful: I stayed at my parents home together with my sister my parents and my maid of honor and my parents had prepared a lot of nice food and we sat together laughing at chatting until late night sharing old memories. I'm so thankful for what the people that I love have done for me the last few days: my maid of honor has been there for me for weeks helping me with everything, my parents have decorated the entire house for my guests and I must say it really was one of the best days in my life.

Here you see Tim and me, I have 2 geranium flowers in my hair from the geranium which used to be in my Swedish grandmother's kitchen and I'm wearing the dress my mother-in-law has tailored for me:


My bridal bouquet in the middle of the table... and no, I didn't throw it :)


Here you see a part of the table decoration:

 

And how nice it was in the evening when it started to get dark :



I'm so happy about this day and to start a new part of my life as Tim's wife.

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment