Sunday, August 4, 2013

Anne Black Design

 t's been very calm the last days on my blogg, sorry for that! I've been visiting my mother-in-law together with Tim and I left everything at home, including my laptop. We've made a little boat tour with canoes and there are muscles I didn't know that they exist, but today I know, as they hurt... :)

As you know I one of my best friends will get married in Nyborg soon and I'm looking for a little present because I don't like to only hand over an envelope with money but also give her something personal. So one of the things I saw during my search is Anne Black, a Danish Designer. She has various things that I like very much for example this ornament:


Or the grey bowl with the red line:

And the typical Scandinavian porcelain patterns with royal blue and white:

Tis is one of my absolute favorites, as I like the irregular shape, and you can get it in many colors:
Pictures: Anne Black







Have a nice evening!


Kram Isabell







No comments:

Post a Comment