Friday, August 9, 2013

FRIDAY!

What a week! I'm so happy that it's friday! I've spent most of my time in the office at 38 °C without air-conditioning (as we have one of the largest projects for a big company right now), then in the Registry Office or in a photo booth creating horrible passport pictures, looking for nice thank you cards, editing wedding pictures and the rest of my time I tried to get some sleep. I didn't know that you had to change so many things after your wedding! Still many things to change but at least half of it is done. The only thing that is strange for me is to answer the telephone with my new last name, I need to fully concentrate and still I tell or write my old last name. But I guess I will soon get used to it.
Just a few days left and I'm going to Sweden and Denmark for the wedding of my Danish friend and I'm looking for a dress, as she doesn't want her guests to wear black and all of my dresses are either black or white! :) I found these dresses:

Photo:Zara
This one is nice too:
Photo: asos

or that? But this one might bee to close to white?

Photo. Zalando

I will need to go to the city tomorrow... I'll show you my choice :)

Kram,

Isabell







No comments:

Post a Comment