Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn fashion

It's high time to put away all summer clothes and to move it to the rear part of my closet and to transform from the breezy summer clothing to warmer and heavier winter clothing. While I pulled out the coats and sweaters, I found some items that I have kept for years and I haven't had them on one single day, like my turtleneck pullover with short sleeves, very nice but always uncomfortable as it is too cold during winter and too hot during summer. I guess you also have some of these items, right? And then there are thing that you wear most of the time during winter and they are really worn but you can't get rid of them because they are so cosy or have a special memory. For me switching from summer to winter also means deciding what to keep and what to give to my younger sister who is always happy when I tidy up my closet. And the best thing is you create new space for this year's autumn fashion.... :)

  
Photo: Hallhuber


 
Photo: H & M


Photo: Hallhuber


Photo: H & M
Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment