Thursday, October 10, 2013

Snowflakes everywhere

I couldn't believe it when I looked outside the window at work today: huge snowflakes were falling down and I felt the same joyful feeling that I always have when it starts to snow for the first time and my favourite season is near: Christmas. I'm one of these persons that already starts to think about Christmas in August and everywhere I'm traveling and everywhere that I am and I find something that is linked to Christmas I just can't resist... like this spatula from Martha Stewart's holiday collection, which I've bought in the US on my last holiday. For now it is stowed away, but I'm really looking forward to using it while baking Christmas cookies and showing it to you!

Photo: Martha Stewart Holiday Collection at Macy's
Have a great first snow day!

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment