Thursday, October 3, 2013

Back home again from California

I can't believe that our holidays are over. These 2 weeks went by so quickly, that it feels like we've only been in California for a few days. Now I'm back home, I've started to work again the next day ( very hard due to the jet lag (9 hours time difference), I've already had this "close my eyes and just sleep I don't care if I'm at work" moment when I had to force myself to not use my desk as a pillow :). But it should be fine in a few days and I look so much forward to the weekend, to go outside in the forest and pick some leaves and chestnuts for decoration. I found a very nice picture in H&M 's home collection which I want to show you, I like the vase with just a few branches very much:

Photo: H & M
So I'll have to get some branches as well this weekend. :)

Have a nice evening!

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment