Monday, October 14, 2013

Wasa Kanel knäckebröd - Wasa's cinnamon crispbread

It's high time for all the good spices like cardamom and cinnamon! I found a shop online which has all the Swedish food I like and delivers it right home to me and one of the things I was really longing for is Wasa's cinnamon crispbread or how we call it in Swedish: kanel knäckebröd. The moment you open the package, you can smell the great flavour of cinnamon and you can just eat it like it is or what I do is to add salted butter. I love the mix of salty and sweet, be brave and try it ! :)


What I also like is of course the way the paper wrapped around the cripsbread is decorated, with the Swedish Lucia, Santa Clause, the Christmas tree... great to have it when you can't already start to decorate. It wasn't me  :)

Have a great evening!

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment