Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Tree 2013

Sorry that I haven't blogged for a while but I really needed a few days off from everything as my old company really let me work until the very last minute and even longer. I was so tired the last days and I felt that I needed time for myself, just reading a book and even time for such a simple thing like cleaning the apartment for Christmas. Because we have chosen our Christmas tree for 2013! :) I don't know why but as soon as the tree arrives, Christmas arrives too, don't you also think so? Tim and I have chosen a quite big one this year and I just wanted to show you a quick picture which I took with my mobil to show you:


I've also put the golden snowflakes on the window:


And the special guest for every Christmas and Tim's favorite ( even though he's not a Christmas fan like I am), the little Tomte from 1912 from Sweden:



So I'm fully into decoration at the moment and I'll show you as soon as it is ready!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment