Monday, December 23, 2013

Little Christmas Eve - Lilla julafton

Today on the 23rd of December is the day where everything needs to be prepared for Christmas. We've  decorated the Christmas tree, and in 30 Minutes I'll take the train to my parents to help them with the preparation of the food. I'm currently drinking coffee and eating some Lussekatter and enjoying my decorated apartment. Everything is ready for Christmas.



Do you remember my post about the ornament, which we got on our wedding for the Christmas tree? Tim and I have put them in the tree, our first Christmas as a married couple.


In Southern Sweden the 23rd is even called Lilla julafton ( Little Christmas Eve) because we decorate the tree and have a little celebration before Christmas and eat the crispy and warm Christmas Ham.

Have a nice 23rd december!

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment