Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just 3 more winter days...

It had already snowed the entire day, so when I went home from work today the streets were filled with snow and it was freezing cold and dark. While wearing a thick winter jacket, a cap and gloves, I thought about how incredible it is that I'm flying to a place with 28-35°C in only 3 days. I can't believe it, I can change all that into a bikini and flip flops, dresses, shorts, t-shirts... all the things that have been lying hidden behind the winter pullovers in my wardrobe for month now. We've also booked the first nights in Bali a few minutes ago, this is how our hotel looks like:




And of course the beach....



I'm so very much looking forward to vacation! Hope I will have wifi in the hotels to be able to show you everything!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment