Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Singapore - here we come!

I love Singapore. I've already been there together with my Dad a couple of years ago and I like the mix of different cultures and I must admit I'm happy that it's very clean, not like many other Asian cities I've visited. Many people say that it's not typical Asian, and they don't like it because it's so clean and structured in a way. But for me (or the German part of me :)) it's perfect like that. We're just going to stay there for 1 night, so we decided to choose a really luxurious hotel for this night: Swissotel the Stamford. Just looking at the pictures makes me very happy, I realize how much I need holidays...

Photo: swissotel
Photo: swissotel

Photo: swissotel
They even have a skybar at the roof of the hotel, I hope I can get some nice pictures from there and will be able to show you these.

Photo: swissotel

Singapore- here we come (soon)! :)

Kram,

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment