Saturday, March 16, 2013

Time for other things?

Today is a day on which I really managed to do a lot... Early in the morning we went to a building center to buy everything you need for painting the wall and some other things ( you go to a building center for 1 thing and you go home with a 100 :)) Then I've painted one wall of the kitchen in dark grey... I'm so excited about seeing the result tomorrow morning when it has dried! And I will of course also show it to you tomorrow. After that I felt a need to do the spring cleaning, so I've started that too and now I'm sitting here at the table and I'm very happy about all the things I managed to do feeling like an interior designer from one of these tv shows. :) Sometimes I feel a need to just read a book or just do nothing and then there are times where I just feel I need to change something and I roll up my sleeves and I work for hours on one thing and I just can't stop until it's finished. The only bad thing about it is that time passes away so fast and all of a sudden the weekend is gone and it's monday and you need to go to work again. I can sometimes feel that I would need double the time than the one I have for doing things I like and to also keep just a little time for myself too. As I already told you in one of my posts I can't say no and I tend to "overbook" my weekends, so that I ask myself on monday where all the time has gone...


No comments:

Post a Comment