Tuesday, November 12, 2013

First hints for Christmas

Munich is preparing itself for the advent and Christmas season. Today when I went through the inner city I've already found some of the huts built up and waiting for Christmas to come. I like it so much, that's the first hint that Christmas is close. While it can be a very stressful part of the year for others (the newspapers are already having headlines like "how to enjoy a peaceful Christmas without stress") I simply enjoy this time of the year. I think most of the stress is because we all tend to wanting everything to be perfect: the Christmas tree, the decoration, the food, the gifts... instead of enjoying the time we have together with the ones we love.

For me it's all about enjoying the little things in life, like the anticipation for Christmas market


or passing by the display windows of some shops and restaurants with a cozy lightning and decoration.


That's part of Christmas for me too.

Kram,

isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment