Thursday, November 21, 2013

Oh What a Happy Day!

Do you remember my new years resolution?

One of the sentences was "This is the point where I want to make a New Year's resolution to myself: In 2013 I'll do my outmost to find a new job and to have more time. Time for the ones I love and for myself." 

And I made it, I got a new job starting from 1 January 2014. I really can't believe it! After all the interviews and the preparations for these interviews for various companies I finally made it. (That's also the reason why I couldn't blogg as much as usually). They will send me the contract in a few days and I'm so much looking forward to cancel the other contract. In this company I really worked hard sometimes from 8 am to 11 pm while my boss called me from his golf class. Did you also have these situations in your life?

I'll just enjoy my evening and I'm going to enjoy Christmas this year even more!

Kram,

Isabell


 

No comments:

Post a Comment