Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lantliv Jul magazine Christmas 2013

As you know I like to listen to Swedish radio, watch Swedish TV Series and I also read Swedish magazines. It's important for me to keep the Swedish language up-to-date, as I speak German most of the time. I found a very nice app which is called Qiozk, where you can find many Swedish magazines and also one of the best when it comes to Christmas and Pre-Christmas Joy :) : It's "Lantliv" with their Christmas Special for 2013. No hesitation, not for a second, I had to buy that immediately and now I'm sitting here after work, with a cup of cinnamon-apple tea and I'm scrolling throw the wonderful Christmas decoration pages, here are some of the pictures :

Picture: Lantliv

Picture: Lantliv
Picture: Lantliv


Picture: Lantliv
Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment