Monday, November 4, 2013

Hossegor Hotel 202

I've been away for quite some time now, sorry for this late update! I've been in France in Hossegor on the French West Coast, enjoying the last days of summer and the beginning of autumn. I went for long walks on the beach and the waves were already quite stormy. I like the sea in autumn, when you are covered in a warm long pullover and the wind is just blowing through your hair. It has been good to have some time for myself, for my thoughts and I had a very nice hotel, which is called Hotel 202 in the   center of Hossegor:

Photo:Hotel 202

Photo:Hotel 202

Photo:Hotel 202
I can highly recommend it, it was very cozy and had even a heated pool and a sauna. And now I'm back, ready for autumn and Christmas :)

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment