Monday, November 3, 2014

Sporty

I've never been a super active and sporty girl. While others went to the gym or had their team sports, I've always preferred different things like food for example. I simply enjoy baking or cooking more than running and lifting heavy weights and I was lucky to never gain weight. So I've only trained a little every now and then and always found a good excuse not to go.

Last week my company has given free gym memberships to some of their employees for 1 year- I was one of the "lucky" winners. So I've been in the gym to have a look at it and wow I didn't know that even the gym fashion had changed that much! There I was in my old fashioned bootleg shaped gym pants -the latest fashion from 5 years ago- with a washed out t-shirt between all these girls with their leggings and loose-fit tops and top styling, sticking out like a soar thumb.

In my daily life I'm up-to-date with the latest fashion, so I've decided to buy a new gym pant, like the one on the picture:

Picture: Nike
Maybe this will motivate me to do more sports as it is not as flattering as my old gym pant :)

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment