Monday, October 22, 2012

Dalahäst- Dalahorse a symbol for Sweden

I guess one of the topsellers for turists and Swedish people aswell is "Dalahäst", a wooden horse that has been produced in Dalarna since the 17th century. There are certainly thousands of different paintings, ornaments and styles that have been created since then.


The classic style:
Photo : www. etorndahl.se

modern styles

Photo: www.grannas.com

and my favourit style, which I found on Malin's blogg :


Photo: http://inspirationsdesign.blogg.se 

or like that
Photo: www.swedishness.com






Of course I have a Dalahäst too, I have a quite classic version and would like to paint it in one colour, I think grey is a nice alternative. I'll show the results as soon as it is ready. :)


Kram,

Isabell






No comments:

Post a Comment