Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fake Fireplace

Always wanted to have a fireplace. It's cozy and nice and warm and I can sit there for hours just watching the fire burn. It somehow calms me down and gets me relaxed. As we don't have a real fireplace in our apartment, we decided to buy a bioethanol fireplace. Of course it's not the same as a real one, but I think it comes close to it. The wood billets you see in the fireplace are made of ceramics so they never burn but make it more realistic:


For the perfect fake fireplace I've put some real wood billets as decoration below my books:



And if you respect certain rules like not refilling it with bioethanol while it is still burning /the tins which you refill are still warm, it's a good alternative for a real fireplace.

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment