Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Flowers are a girl's best friend...

Sometimes you should do something good for yourself. Something you really like. In my case it's flowers. In summer I have white hydrangeas in my kitchen window, it is my absolute favorite flower. You can dry the flowers and also reuse them as a door wreath like in this picture:

Photo: livingathome.de


In winter it's hyacinths and amaryllis. The smell of the hyacinth is so nice, it's one of the smells of Christmas. I can't wait to got to the fragrant flower market where they sell bulbs and flowers that are ready together with my dad. It's like a tradition we always go there together and buy and plant everything for Christmas.



Photo: krusagarden blogg

But for today and this week, I bought myself these flowers. So go and get yourself something you really like!



Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment