Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Far away from being perfect...

Today is one of these days when everything goes wrong. It already started when I got up in the morning and wanted to take a shower. I had just put shampoo into my hair when suddenly the water stopped to come out of the tap. No water at all, not a single drop. Fortunately I had some water left in a bottle in the kitchen but it wasn't much so I had to dry my hair with half of the shampoo still being in it. Of corse all of that completely changed my time schedule, so no breakfast, no gröt today, no look at the newspaper just rushing to work.
The next thing that happened was that I got out of the bus and stepped into a huge puddle, so that both of my shoes were completely full of water. In the office my boss was in a bad mood and didn't like my presentation, so that didn't go very well either. I can't tell how happy I am to come home and (maybe) be able to take a real shower and just go to bed.

So good night to all of you!

Kram,

Isabell

No comments:

Post a Comment