Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easter Bunny - DIY

Today when I came home I had a good mind to do crafts and I need some decoration, as I'm planning to invite my family to an Easter brunch. So better start early... I found these nice Easter Bunnies on the internet :
Picture: fotolia


and used them as a model for my own template:



I use a thicker white drawing paper and copy the Easter bunnies, but you can of course also print them and use these as a template.

Then I choose a wrapping paper which I like and fold it


so that I can cut out 2 mirror inverted bunnies at once:


After that I use a glue to glue the 2 pieces together and put a toothpick in the center:


Now I can use them to decorate the food for the buffet, or of course you can also tie a bow under it and write the names of the guests on it. Or use different animals, egg-shaped patterns with one colour or multi-coloured... 

Hope you like it!

Isabell




No comments:

Post a Comment