Friday, February 1, 2013

Sports! Sports? Sports! Sports?

After a long period of hibernation -only interrupted by a few Snowboard trips and you know how the last one ended :) - I will finally go to a gym to do some sports today. It was a lot of work to overcome my weaker self, tried it several times...  But the coziness of a warm and nice apartment is too seductive and once you're home during winter, you don't wanna leave again, right?

Completely different thing during summer: After work I take on my jogging outfit and shoes and I can go jogging immediately. Listening to some good music and just free your mind, that's something I miss, too. But it's too dark outside at the moment to go jogging and my mind wouldn't be free but filled with horror stories from what or who could wait in the dark, :) so therefore I will go to the gym today and try it. ( haven't been to a gym before)

Have a lovely friday all of you and see you tomorrow!

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment