Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Winter is back in Munich

It's so freezing cold right now and snow has returned to Munich after we got a glimpse of Spring a few day ago. It has it's beautiful sides too, like when the sun is shining through the trees and you can feel the warmth on your face. Usually I stay at the office during lunch break, mostly because I have too much work to do so that I sit in front of my PC and have my lunch there or together with my colleagues. But today I decided to go out and get some fresh air. It was cold indeed but the sun turned the snow into a glittering world and you could hear the first birds singing again.

Photo: winter-muenchen
And I felt better and fitter and not tired anymore, I think I will that more often from now on.

Have lovely Tuesday!

Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment