Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snowboarding in Austria (Hochfuegen) - Marendalm

It was so freezing cold today and it snowed a lot in the mountains in Hochfügen and the worst thing was that there was a lot of fog and you didn't see the piste. So I had to go very slowly which is quite tiring for the thighs, but good for training and shaping the body :). As our friends and Tim wanted to go for another round, I decided to go inside in the "Marendalm"which is an alpine hut and looks typically for the Alpine region:




And here in Austria they have a drink that is called "Almdudler", which is a herb lemonade and tastes very special, you should definitely try it, when you are here for holidays.



Sorry for the bad pictures, but it's too dangerous to take the camera with me when I'm snowboarding, because I still fall much too often. :)

Have a good sunday!

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment