Sunday, February 10, 2013

Relaxing in Bad Gögging

One of my Christmas presents from my parents was one night at the Marc Aurel Hotel with hot springs and a spa in Bad Gögging, which is approx. an one hours drive from Munich. It was so relaxing, nice hot water and they even had a pool with underwater music and salt water and many different saunas and steam bath... I love the feeling that you have after a day like that. You feel light and tired, but in a good way. These are some pictures from their spa:
Photo: marcaurel.de

Photo: marcaurel.de
And we even had a wonderful dinner with a fillet of beef with Cafe de Paris sauce and fried grated potatoes, so delicious!



Now I'm back home and enjoying the rest of this sunday, a little bit sad that I couldn't stay longer but calm and relaxed. 

Have a good sunday!

Isabell


No comments:

Post a Comment