Sunday, February 17, 2013

Spaghetti with king prawns

I try to eat fish or shellfish at least twice a week and this is a very good recipe, which is heathy (except for the crème fraîche) and tastes very good (because of the crème fraîche :)) . My friend Tina cooked it for me, when I visited her for the first time 10 years ago and I have since then cooked it very often myself.




This is what you will need for approx. 3 persons:

· 250 gr spaghetti
· Ca. 150 gr king prawns
· 1 shallot or little onion
· (1 garlic clove)
· 1 little zucchini
· ½ – 1 container of crème fraîche
· beef or vegetable stock
· salt and pepper

Boil water and put in a little salt for more flavor, add the spaghettis and let them cook until al dente.
Chop the shallot or onion into cubes and fry until they become lucent, if you like garlic chop into tiny cubes and add the the onions. Add the king prawns and fry until they get a rose colour. Chop the zucchini into small cubes and put it into the pan as well, deglaze with the stock and add the crème fraîche. Let it boil up a little and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with spaghettis.


Enjoy!


Isabell




No comments:

Post a Comment