Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Leilas guldkant på vardagen - Leila Lindholm cookbook

It has been years that I've been in a library, I think the last time was when I was 15 years old... at that time it was the only source were you could get information because internet didn't exist at that time. It's so strange to think about it, now that we all are used to internet and how easy it is to get everything we need within minutes. So it was a kind of a childhood feeling that came up when I entered the library.
It's a special smell in libraries, don't you think so? 
We have a library which is close-by and I finally managed to go there and register. I was surprised, they really have everything: magazines, movies, audio books, video games, games and of course books. I like to listen to audio books when I sit in the train on my way to work, so I borrowed different audio books. Very close to the audio books they had cookbooks and I was very happy to see Leila Lindholms book : "Leilas guldkant på vardagen" or "Kochen mit Leila" in German:

Photo: amazon

She has great recipes and I will of course try some of the recipes and show you :). 

Have a good day!

Isabell







No comments:

Post a Comment