Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Home from work

Today we didn't have internet at work, so we all were allowed to go home earlier. It feels so good to go home when it's still daylight, it somehow feels like when you were a child and it was the last day at school and you had summer holidays in a way. I took the train and I went off one station earlier just to have a short walk and enjoy the sun that has shown up today. Then I went to the supermarket to buy food for dinner and it was nearly empty! Normally when I get back from work there is a queue, but today there was nobody but me and the cashier. What is normal for other people, was really a strange feeling for me...

Back home I brewed some black tea with milk and sugar and now I can write my blog and do all the things I didn't have time for the last weeks...


It's such a small thing, but I'm happy!

Kram,

Isabell



No comments:

Post a Comment